A participant of international and all-Ukrainian congresses, conferences and training programs:
- The course “Quality assurance of radiotherapy” in the framework of the joint Ukrainian-Swedish project “Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Medical Radiology” (2013);
- Training in the framework of the IAEA Ukraine project “Development and implementation of the national quality control system by increasing the level of knowledge and medical physicists’ competence in radiotherapy departments” (2013);
- A participant of the 6-th Congress of the Ukrainian Society of Radiation Oncology and the Satellite International Symposium on Medical Physics (2013);
- Training course “Monitoring the quality of medical equipment” with the support of the Swedish radiation safety management, SSM» (2011);
- Training course in the Department of radiotherapy of the Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology named after M. Sklodowska-Curie, Gliwice, Poland 2014;
- Training course in the Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical University Hospital Center of High Technologies, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2014;
- Participant of the course “Radiation protection and safety of radiation diagnostics and therapy”, Radiological Center “STAKS” (Kharkov 2016);
- Training courses on Elekta Monaco Planning System, Istanbul, Turkey, 2015;
- Participant of the Scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of radiation oncology in Ukraine” MORNING, Lviv, 2015;
Degree in “Biomedical Electronics” at the Faculty of Electronics of the Lviv National University named after I. Franko.
Prior to joining the UCT team he worked as an engineer-radiologist at the radiotherapy department of the Lviv Regional State Cancer diagnostic and treatment center.