Aplio™ 500 Platinum is a flagship among ultrasound devises; a highly-sensitive instrument of precise localization and assessment of lesions. By expanding ultrasound use in medicine, the device provides for different types of diagnostics on a single platform.
With the improved image quality, possibilities of quantitative analysis and interventional procedures, the system ensures a high diagnostic accuracy.
Most importantly, the capacity of the system and the availability of modern technologies allow an accurate diagnosis at the first diagnostic level, without radiation exposure. Due to the high sensitivity of this unit, the number of painful biopsies decreased.
With Aplio ™ 500 Platinum:
- Higher probability of detecting tumors;
- More precise identification of malignant processes at the early stages;
- Higher probability of detecting microcalcifications in breast and thyroid;
- Option “Smart Fusion” allows you to easily compare the ultrasound images with CT and MRT in real time to quickly determine the localization of complex lesions and gives you more confidence during invasive interventions;
- One of the advantages is that the unit is able to conduct elastography (measurement of tissue elasticity in real time) of the two types (compression and landslide wave).
- The latest unparalleled TOSHIBA’s development – a highly sensitive Doppler mode, which allows you to map the low-speed of blood flow in small vessels. This gives the opportunity to assess the nature of the tumors’ angioarchitecture.
- Option “Smart Fusion” allows you to easily compare the ultrasound images with CT and MRT in real time to quickly determine the localization of complex lesions and gives you more confidence for invasive interventions.